Olga: Please help her dream!

I've just heard from Olga and She is very grateful to all of you that
have sent her letters of support,just saying  hi and so on. However,She
needs a few more letters of support. I'm appealing to any of you that
may feel inclined to help,to write her a letter ASAP. She is hoping that
with just a few more,it will help her case. So within a week or so, Olga
will go to the embassy to make her application. Then within a day or
so we should know what happens.Please e mail her at:
Olgapalna@mail.ru
Thank you all again for your kindness and support.
Regards,
Derick.