Re: the Ides of September, a limp Wille & a Milksop

Mark, I loved your post!  And I'm gonna tell you why:

I spent last week in a long, music-related e-mail correspondence with my
sister.  The gist of it - she and her husband loathe the WHO, especially
Daltrey.  They love Jimmy Buffett.  They love Stevie Nicks.  Journey and
Kansas rock, man....and I end up feeling kinda all alone....and
co-workers ain't no better....oh, you saw the WHO?  Hey, did you catch
YES at the Fillmore here?  I'm assuming they're asking because both
bands have three letters in their names....

-Jill-