Re: Best Famous People I Have Never Met.

>Great category titles from Keets & Scott - I'd vote for any of them,
>'cept I can't get into the vh1 site...seriously, though, how about Best
>Tour 2000?  Help me out guys....who else is in the running?

<grin>

Just check out Ticketmaster.  Ozzfest, I think, Pearl Jam, etc., etc.
Somebody already put them in for Best Reunion Tour, I hear, so guess we can
go with that.  I sort of like the Most Influential Hard Rock Band, myself,
and Most Innovative Bass Player.  There hasn't been much comment from other
lists--maybe later.  I guess everybody is having a holiday right now.

>Wonderful post from Susan in Texas, about meeting the band....I shall
>choose to believe it's all true....

Terrific story.  :)

>Re;  Keith Moon movie - I'll be the first in line if and when it ever
>appears, and probably the first to be disappointed.  It would have to
>show him in all his complexity as an alcoholic manic-depressive
>suffering from ADD, with an innate sense of intelligence, timing, and
>natural charm.  A man who was so self-confident he could audition for a
>working band like the Beachcombers at the age of 15, and so insecure he
>always thought the WHO was using him as a temporary replacement until they
>found someone better....a man who loved women, yet beat up his wife more
>than once...I'm not sure this movie can be made.  Perhaps a PBS miniseries
>- they did a wonderful job years ago when they tackled "War and  Peace."

I think you've summed up the problems very well.  Here's hoping Roger finds
a good script!

keets