Re: new stuff

Sheesh.  Just as I'm thinking he's got a great idea and oughta run with it.

Where do you guys see that he's backtracking?  I haven't found it anywhere
in that rant yet.  He grumbles about the lack of sex and the cynical reviews
and the fact that his best work dissipates every night into the air.  He
says it's tough being on the road and obviously he's annoyed about the set
list on his door.  But the talks about the rewards of working with the band,
too.  What's giving you the idea that he's planning to jump ship?

keets