Pete's Autobiography

> Pete said he couldn't remember the dates or details on anything, so he quit.
>   He needs a research assistant, right?
>
> keets

Yeah, where does one apply for *that* job?  All kidding aside, imagine how much
of a daunting task writing an autobiography must seem for Pete.  All those concerts,
all those experiences....

To get an accurate book, he'd almost have to have been taking notes from the get-go.
But in the early years, no one thought the band would last more than a year or two,
so no one gave a fuck.  And the latter years are when the booze really kicked in so
obviously events might be remembered "hazily."

The only person I can think of who might be able to give an accurate & non-diluted
account might be Chris Stamp.

- SCHRADE in Akron