Bridge School Anniv - 1 year

Neil Young played his 14th Annual Bridge School at Shoreline Amphitheatre,
Mt. View, CA last weekend (Tom Petty, CSN&Y, Beck, Red Hot Chili Peppers,
Dave Matthews Band, etc.) but exactly one year ago today I attended the 13th
Annual and soaked in The Who's acoustic set. Highlights: Tatto, Mary Anne, I
Walk the Line, WAY, TKAA. After watching the video of the show later, I was
impressed with Pete's clean intro strums on ICE. By golly they pulled it off.
Just an incredible experience to see them in acoustic setting. One neg, I
wish Zak played electric drums like Green Day did. The cybercasts that
weekend was pretty wild as well. The MGM Hotel at Las Vegas the night before
is something I will never forget. The anticipation and to be blown away at
the end. The Bridge 10/30 set is the show Pete said "I fucked John Lennon" in
jest of his Tom Waits story, forgetting where he was with the parents and
kids in tow.  Overall, the gig was something to remember, had a great time
that day partying with some listers. Tomorrow I'll see Pearl Jam (my last
concert of the year) and hopefully they will play 'Baba O' Riley' to please
this old Who heart of mine once again. :)

Mike