Re: screen names

>Re- Screen names to be un-noticed by fang:
>     Really now? Uh, dear, well, I could always go by my REAL name! Then
>again, i hate my real name.... It just doesn't fit me. Do you honestly
>think "Rachel" fits me?
>     Is fang on this list or what? Like, how can he know what we post and
>all? Just curious, since, I'm sick at home today (wahee!) and I've got
>nothing better to do:)

As far as I know, Fang isn't on this list and can't read what we post unless
somebody forwards it to him.  I was actually just using him as an example,
as he's been known to look up personal information on people and then use it
to harass them.  Besides being fun, screen names are used for privacy
protection on the Internet.  Lots of people will sign on to a server list
like this one with a screen name and an anonymous email address just in case
they run into crazy people.

It's one thing that makes the Internet interesting, and also very
aggravating to some people.  After all, you could really be Pete Townshend
in disguise and we'd never know it.  ;)

keets