Re: screen names

Re- Screen names to be un-noticed by fang:
    Really now? Uh, dear, well, I could always go by my REAL name! Then
again, i hate my real name.... It just doesn't fit me. Do you honestly
think "Rachel" fits me?
    Is fang on this list or what? Like, how can he know what we post and
all? Just curious, since, I'm sick at home today (wahee!) and I've got
nothing better to do:)

So, how is everyone today? I'm sleepy meself, but then again I just got
through a 3 hour nap! And its noon! Boredom reigns o'er me right now...

Bleh!
~~Alex~