Re: Monday Night Football

>Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:38:18 -0400
>From: " " <derick25@earthlink.net>
>
>Once more,ABC Sports used 'Who Are You' for the intro into last nights game
>between the Miami Dolphins and the New York Jets.

Speaking of which, the new series CSI (Crime Scene Investigation) on FOX
Friday nights uses "Who Are You" as its regular opening theme song
(credited at the end, of course -- by Pete Townshend, perfoemed by The Who).

<Begin non-Who content>  CSI stars Will Petersen, who starred in one of my
all-time favorite movies, "Manhunter".  ("Manhunter" was also based on the
general subject of CSI, forensic analysis.)  I've been waiting, hoping, and
rooting for CSI to come near the excellence of "Manhunter", but so far
unfortunately I have my doubts. Feel free to e-mail me if you wanna talk
about forensic analysis, "Manhunter", or Thomas Harris :) <end non-Who
content>

Cheers,

Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."