re: Who releases on Video/DVD

>From: " " <derick25@earthlink.net>
>
>Regarding the recent short discussion about this subject: I would hesitate
>put all the blame on Bill Curbishley for lack of the above.Trinifold is
>probably correct as a business
>assessment
>that a video or DVD released now will not be commercially succsessful.

So, to repeat my point, why not sell the rights to bring out a video to
someone else?   I see no legitimate reason for not doing this.  As for the
issue Lela (I think) brought up about losing control, as Mark said you can
make any kind of deal you want in selling rights.

Bleah,

Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."
   --Howard Stern, 5/25/00