Re: Who on the head? You tell me.

--- Kevin W. wrote:
> When I see a license plate that reads........
> Bac2Sea.
> So I thinks to myself, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, is this a Quad
> reference.   Naaaaaaa,
> can't be.
> Then, I see another plate that
> reads.........WHONOSE.
> I thinks to myself again, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, this is
> too strange.  WHO & NOSE.
> Pete's Nose !!!!!!!
> It has to be!  There are WHO fans other than me in
> VT!
Well you certainly have Who on the brain, but then
don't we all?  Everytime I hear professors in class
saying certain word then I'll chuckle to myself
because I think of The Who.  Here's a really stupid
example:
In geology class we were going over organic material
and she start talking about peat, to which I would
always respond Townshend (getting really odd looks in
response.).

> I've always thought SLP KID would be a good tag.
That's a good one.  I think I would choose Sunrise
(one of my favorite Who songs).

Shanna