Who on the head? You tell me.

Ok, so I'm riding into work this morning.
Driving over one of several ridges along Interstate 89, holding my coffee
travel mug for dear life (nyup-nyup).
When I see a license plate that reads........ Bac2Sea.
So I thinks to myself, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, is this a Quad reference.   Naaaaaaa,
can't be.

Then, I see another plate that reads.........WHONOSE.
I thinks to myself again, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, this is too strange.  WHO & NOSE.

Pete's Nose !!!!!!!

It has to be!  There are WHO fans other than me in VT!

Ok, so this may be a stretch.  Or,.............. it might not be
(ooooooooooogady-boooooooogady-booooooooo).
You tell me.

I've always thought SLP KID would be a good tag.

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT.