Let's See more MP3's; What about what Lola wants?; A quick game of Risk

> They are a great addition to my collection.  I suspect that we will hear
> more when the UK tour commences.  What's left from the set list?
Bargain,
> Lets See Action, My Generation and Naked Eye would be nice.

Jeff:

Yes, I really want Let's See Action. It would compliment Relay nicely. Of
course I'd like a copy of the new MG with the Crossroads thing...Hell, I
guess it's OK with me if they release the whole tour on MP3's. What the
Hell. Make your own live album.
The Relay still blows me away. I'm listening to the songs right now.

> that was due to your mindset?  I was in a very different frame of mind at
> MSG.  I was mellower, more analytical, but my mind was more open to the
> *improvisation* and tightness that was the BIG difference between Boston
&
> MSG for me.

You know, I've gotten to be in this frame of mind for every Who show now.
For instance, much as I hated to (I felt it was too bad I couldn't just sit
back and enjoy them, I mean) I just sort of waited through Baba and Pinball
Wizard, and when they followed PW with BBE, I thought to myself `Good, at
least they're getting them out of the way.' But I was open enough to
appreciate the version being better than I expected.

> hope we get good reviews and some PT MP3s to answer those questions.  As
> always, the Who's music is about what Jeff House wants, right?

Wait a minute...I thought it was about what Mark Leaman wanted!

> Yet they also won't accept a lump-sum payment to license someone *else*
the
> rights to release a video, (thus shifting the financial risk to someone
> else).

Alan:

That's my problem with it too...if they don't want to risk it, why not let
someone else? And I'm sure they could even come up with a deal where rights
reverted after a certain time.
IOW, there's got to be another way! Who ARE they?

"I will have a foreign-handed foreign policy."
                         George W. Bush, boy genius

                    Cheers                  ML