Re: GG - Only Doing Research? - Fall in VT

Kathy <kathy@rogerdaltrey.net> wrote:

>Having stayed out of all of these off topic discussions(political and
>otherwise), I for some odd reason feel compelled to comment on this one
>post (and I promise to not comment further on the list).

>While GG may never in his entire life touched a child in an inappropriate
>manor I feel that he did molest children.  BECAUSE he wanted to look at
>photos/film of kids, those children were subjected (in one way or another)
>to some form of abuse.  The feeling that "he didn't abuse children" is
>totally wrong IMO and from a society standpoint is an attitude that
>desperately needs changing.

Did he ever plead guilty?  Was he found guilty?  His reasons for flight
may have been not guilt but rather to protect himself from uninformed
vigilantes.   Don't get me wrong, I have two children and if he is
found guilty or confesses then I believe he is wrong, but if we all
downloaded the pictures he had on his hard disk, and someone saw us
looking at them (just confirming that the pictures are nasty), we are
implicated too!   But we were "Only Doing Research", right?
What was the final verdict on him in the UK?

----

Kevin in VT:

I was in Stratton over Columbus Day weekend.  Great time on the mountain.
My son and I gondola'd up (is that a word) and hiked down.  Nice views.
The snow was a surprise on Sunday and Monday too!

----

Brian in Atlanta:

Thanks for the link to MCY.  I too would like a DVD of this performance
and the interview.  What friends was Pete referring to that had a gay
weekend with Kit in Paris?   Any ideas?

Joe in PA