Re: pay per view Question

In a message dated 10/17/00 6:59:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Was the first Quad show at Hyde Park a pay per view in the states?
>  It was shown on cable in UK/Ireland and a slightly longer version was
shown
>  on Irish television.
>  From what I recall the songs shown were
>  Real Me
>  Punk/Godfather
>  Dirty Jobs
>  5:15
>  Drowned
>  Love,Reign..
>
>  Does a full or longer version exist?
>
>  The same broadcast also included (some of) the Dylan,Clapton,Morissette
set.
>  I was in the audience that day and have to say I had admired Alanis but
>  after that show....
>  zero stage presence,zero sound,zero atmosphere...
>
>  anyway,straying from the point...
>
>  JC

I'm sure it has been answered by now (I'm on digest mode). It was broadcasted
in the US on HBO cable on a later date. An edited show. I'd love to see a
full performance of it, being the first before history was made.

I often wonder how to spell HBO?

Mike