Re: pay per view

>  Quad-la-ludes?  Hmmm.  Sounds like drugs.  ;)
>
>  Do you mean like film clip interludes?
>
>  keets

Yes, the mods' drug of choice. Not that I have any experience with it. :) I
appreciate Dave's input in this and I had told him that it is a shame The
Quad Tour was not released via video or dvd or CD. The same for the infamous
Cow Palace peformance. I'm thinking during my drive today if there is some
way we can start a mailing campaign to push a release in 2003? A 1997 show
for video along with Philly 1973 (Tales From The Who) for CD too? 30 years
should stand for something. Be Quad in 03!

Mike