Re: Howard likes the WHO!!!

> I believe Stern was there Saturday night, and it was indeed an impressive
> show.  What does The King of All Media have against The Who?  Roger was on
> his show a while back, wasn't he?

Yeah, Roger appears from time to time on Stern.  I remember he was on back in
like '93 or '94 (possibly promoting DST) & Howard wondered why Daltrey seemed
to be so active & Pete seemed to not want to do *anything* WHO-related.  Daltrey
quickly agreed & said he had just gotten a lava lamp for Christmas which didn't work
so he named it Pete.  I thought that was pretty good.

- SCHRADE in Akron