Howard Stern Reviews The WHO!

I guess Howard Stern was at the WHO show at MSG Saturday night(?) &
today was his first day back live on the air.  Some comments made:

1. Zak doesn't look like Ringo.
2. Zak's a good drummer -  "drummin' away back there."
3. John Entwistle looks old but can still play.
4. It's weird seeing old rock stars who can still play.
5. The WHO were very good, played lots of "hits."
6. He didn't get to meet TED backstage; they were "sequestered."
7. He (Howard) thinks Rog & Pete hate each other & that's why they
    keep "breaking up."
8. Robin chimes in that Roger doesn't hate Pete but Pete *does* hate
    Roger!  Roger seems to be always trying to keep The WHO to-
    gether & Pete's always trying to get away!
9. K.C. (gay?) is a big WHO/Townshend fan.
10. However, K.C. says he's sick of hearing over-played songs like
     "My Generation" & "Can't Explain" & he imagines how The WHO
      must hate 'em, too!

So, a mostly positive review from the King Of All Media et all.  For those
who care, there ya go.

- SCHRADE in Akron