Keith Moon Flat Demolished?

In the Tony Fletcher Moon bio, the address of Harry Nilson's flat in Mayfair,
London where Keith Moon died is given as Flat 9, 12 Curzon Place. In The Rock
& Roll Traveler of famous sights, it is given as Flat 12, 9 Curzon Place.
(This apparently is the Flat of Doom, since Mama Cass Elliot also died in the
same flat.)

Curzon Place is a cul-de-sac off of Curzon Street, which is a block or so
from the Ritz near the Green Park Tube stop. Well, a year ago, I was in
London and went down that street. No. 9 is on the corner, No. 12 was at the
end of the cul-de-sac. However, I was in London a week ago and the entire
block (except for No. 9) was torn down.

So, my question is -- Which one was it, No. 9 Curzon (still standing) or No.
12 (now a pile of rubble, which, I cannot help but believe, Moon would enjoy
much more!).

By the way, for those of you in London, while the city is great at putting
those little blue signs up on buildings where obscure politicians lived 50 to
200 years ago, there is next to nothing about rock and roll history. For
example, wouldn't one think the basement flat where both Keith and Cass died
or another where Jimi Hendrix and Ringo lived at various times warrants a
blue sign?

Regards, Jay