Ticket Refunds....Give me a break, Billboard!

My God, does Billboard exaggerate or what?  First, let's say 68,000 seats
were sold for the four nights (I'm guessing 17,000 will be in attendance
each night).  Only 12,000 tickets remain available for the four nights,
including those that were returned.  This means that only 17% --at the
most--could have been returned.  Given that half the double bill was
canceled, I would think that this rate of return is remarkably low.  I think
Billboard should pull their heads out of their asses before they make
statements that "ticket sales have been suffering."