WHO TICKERS/SUPPORT

Hi all,

Just recieved my ticket for the Who gig in Manchester. The tour is
called 'The Greatest Hits' tour in the UK. I don't know if its the same
worldwide? also, Joe Strummer is the support here as well as Masceleros.
Joe Strummer was in The Clash (punk band).

Is there any official live albums available from the Who besides 'Leeds'
and 'Isle Of White'?

> PS.  I think the political bullshit is getting a little deep and nasty in
> here again.  Please, please, please stop.  Pretty please.

                                                JEFF.
I think Jeff's right on some of the nastiness sometimes on this list.
I'm no angel but I think if you're going to be nasty to someone for
whatever reason you should e-mail that person OFF the list and sort your
flaming out private. Just a thought.