Re: Rog/Kenney and Phil Collins

At 05:49 PM 09/25/2000, Brian Cady wrote:
> >Does anyone agree with me that Phil Collins on drums
> > would've really been a cool thing in the Who?  Power and finesse.
>
>If you'd like to get an idea of how it would have sound get your hands on a
>copy of the Prince's Trust Concert of 1982 videotape (check ebay).  It has
>Pete with Phil on drums.  Personally I think that Pete and John didn't find
>playing with Keith all that much fun, especially in the last few years.
>When Kenney with his steady timekeeping ways came along, they probably both
>heaved a sigh of relief.

Further audio comparisons can be made if you get your hands on the tape of
"The Atlantic Party" - an industry even that occurred in Florida in 86
where Rog sang with Phil (and the rest of Genesis and Peter Frampton and a
host of others)
Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger/index.html