Re: Going Mobile

on 11.26.00 9.41 AM, Kevin & Susan Moore at kmoose@erols.com wrote:

> The guitar sound that Townshend gets in "Going Mobile" is such a wonderful
> sound. It really makes the song come alive.

It's one of my favorites. The acoustic guitar part it actually pretty easy
to play.

> Does anyone knows what type of guitar effect he used in recording that song?
> I was told years ago what it was and that he develop it.
> Also, has The Who every perform the song live?
> Kevin

The Who have never done it live although Pete did it solo at Sadler Wells
(2/25 & 2/26/2000 I think).

                                        Ty

        "I know this is shit, but even though it's shit I am still the
best...the best Keith Moon-type drummer in the world!"
                                                    - Keith Moon, 1978