RE: Townshend Quotes

Larry:

Excellent idea!!!  I don't know how the skylight might work into them, but
here's a handful of  ten Pete Quotes; some of my favorites:

1.  "Hey good bye all you punks, stay young and stay high.  Hand me my
checkbook and I'll crawl off to die."
2.  "The only quiet place is inside your soul"
3.  "The simple things you see are all complicated..."
4.  "I'm sure to get the hang of hanging in there someday."
5.  "You can't always get higher just because you aspire; you could expire
even knowing..."
6.  "I don't care if they say we are a dying race, I'd rather be here than
any other place.
7.  "No one respects the flame quite like the fool who's badly burned..."
8.  "Ain't it funny how they all fire a pistol at the wrong end of the
race?"
9.  "Who the fuck are you?"
10.  "Listening to you,... / ...I get the story."  Big chunk of writing
there.

And of course you have all of the other hundreds of vintage Pete.  Good luck
and let us know what you choose.

Jim in Colo Springs

"I kicked him in the balls and sent him off..." PT