No Subject

>> Either that, or it's the first Sister that I know that digs the Who...not
that there's a problem with that...just a first is all...;)<<<

Gee.
You don't know any 'Sisters' that quote, 'dig The Who'??
That's odd.
I actually knew a Nun a few years ago who played "Magic Bus" on her acoustic
guitar during her parochial school's many long bus trips.
[Sure, she played a decent scatter-fall arpeggio, but that stiff cotton
habit she wore, prevented her from ever doing any windmills!]

BTW, Whoopi is actually a big classic rock and roll fan who incorporates
that into her film work. For example, she hosted "Voodoo Lounge", the 1994
rockumentary movie about The Rolling Stones album and World Tour of the same
name. Goldberg also starred in a 1986 comedy movie, "Jumpin' Jack Flash,"
about a computer expert who loves British rock music and uses the Stones
song to solve a mystery.

Curiously enough, Whoopi not play a 'Sister' in the movie "Ghost". Were you
confused on that point, perhaps? Goldberg did, of course, play a 'Sister' in
two of her signature films, "Sister Act" (1992) and "Sister Act 2: Back in
the Habit" (1994).

Hope this helps clear this up for you.

Sherridan

Tired of slow Internet? Get @Home Broadband Internet