Who references

I've stumbled across a couple of who references in songs:
1. In that song "Black Jesus" there is the quote "Punk Rock Girls, The kids
are alright, but I need my fix"  (don't we all).

2. Was just listening to our "alternative" station playing some very
techno-pop type song.  What got my attention was a sudden switch from all
the, ummmmmmm, tech-popping to those loveable and very distinctive opening
chords from ICE.  The only lyric they allowed to get out before cutting back
to tech-popping was "Got".  (got a feeling inside.....)
Sorry, the station didn't say who it was.

Stay in tune,
Kevin in VT.