The UK concert experience vs the USA, part 1

Let me preference this by saying that I was fortunate to go to London and
see Da F%$#@ Who at the London Arena. All possible thanks to United Airlines
and my brother in law (stones fan that I am trying to convert).

Being from Chicagoland, I have seen many a concerts and have been trained on
the US concert experience. Was the London Arena an exception?

Security did not pat down anyone entering the arena.
People brought in bags and back packs.
No beer limit.
No beer line (people just crowded around the beer concession).
Picture taking was allowed(left my camera at hotel, darn).
Shorter show than US shows.
Few clapped for more encores (I know they won't come back, but its an
american tradition to clap endlessly. Besides Pete said he would do I'm One)
Apparently, you can get as close to the stage as you want, stand and dance
in the aisle ways.
A fan jumped on stage and slowly walked towards Pete. I was worried for a
second, then realized guns are illegal in London. Security would have beat
the guy to a pulp instantly in the USA.

Overall, an enjoyable experience.