Pete rips The Shrub

I thought you folks might like to see this quote that was posted on another
list:

Maybe Pete has had the last word on this at last nights NEC show

“I heard today, on the internet that George Bush (who looks like he has won
the election) adopted this song in his campaign (laughs), its called Don’t
get fooled again and you know he didn’t ask MY permission, don’t know if he
asked Rogers so the new President of The United Sates is what I would call a
C*** "

(much applause)

Roger: he’ll hang ya for that

I wasn't there, just spreading rumors ;-)

Jeff