Blue, Red & Grey

Greetings,

First off, if this message came through screwy, I'm
sorry - it's a new email program.

Secondly - I love Blue Red & Grey.  I also recently
read a scathing review of the song, but I've always
loved it.  Jeremy's post, and that review, got me
thinking about something.  So here's a question:

If an album or song is panned by critics, but fans
love it, does the criticism decrease the fans'
enjoyment?  I didn't word that exactly right, but I
think you'll all get the idea.  What do you think?

Christy