blueconcerts.com

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
      I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but.................
www.blueconcerts.com has a GREAT 17 minute Video Feature of the boys.
It's an interview along with clips from WGFA, MG, SUB, & WAY. I HIGHLY
(literally!) recommend it!
      In other news, I LOVE NAPSTER!!! It is SOOOO cool to go on and
download for free (at the moment) stuff I would have (and still am!) willing
to pay good money for, if I could find it! At the moment I'm listening to the
'79 Kampuchea set! I've been looking for a clean sounding copy of this for
YEARS, and now I finally have it!
      LONG LIVE ROCK (AND TECHNOLOGY)!!
            Keith