persistent non-Who stuff

As long as we are going to persist in non-Who related political jabs on
the list,
can you imagine the spin Bubba and Gore et al would have tried had they
been in GW's shoes?

Bubba - "Well, define DUI for me" "I put the bottle to my lips but didn't
sip"

Al - "Well, I invented the breathalyzer, right before I invented the
Internet"

Hillary - "It's all a vast right wing conspiracy"

At least GW is honest enough to admit it when confronted. And at the time
GW was arrested, taken to jail, released on bond, plead guilty in a
district court
(despite what other posters have reported), paid the fine he was given
and had his license suspended.

The problem with his opponent and his ilk is that they lie so much they
have even lost the ability to discern when they are lying
or telling the truth. It's sort of a virtual reality. And all the cracks
about grammar errors are tired - I guess everyone posting this stuff is
an english major huh?

The bottom line is, if I wanted to be on a political list, I would join
one.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.