No Subject

> Plus 8) Pete has recently discussed his latest idea for a grand project,
THE
> BOY WHO HEARD MUSIC.

Keets:

Now this interests me, and gives me hope. Because the new parts of TKAA
could fit this concept very easily.

> 9) Many people are doubting they will do it - Pete is contrary.

Jeff:

But that cuts both ways.

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot
  easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question."
                                     George W. Bush, mental midget

                    Cheers                  ML