Why do I always feel compelled to respond to Schrade???

>Hey, this is no social crisis, we just want a new WHO album.  If it sucks,
>it sucks.  What's Pete got to lose?  He released IRON MAN.  That album
>blows like the train that runs by my apartment.  He could come up with
>*something.*

C'mon IRON MAN wasn't THAT bad.  Okay, it does "blow" in comparison to
Pete's usual stuff, but there are some real keepers on that one.  "I Won't
Run...", "Dig", "Friend is a Friend", "All Shall Be Well" are real good, but
I do agree the rest blows like the trains that used to run my shack back in
Chicago.  What is it with trains man?  They seem to follow me everywhere I
go.

Jake:  "How often does the train go by?"
Elwood:  "So often you don't even know it."

"Outta my brain, on the train..."

You are right my friend, I guess even I must admit that, but I felt I had to
defend the good songs on IRON MAN.  I even agree more, just give us
something new - even if it sucks, it'll still be good.  Have a good weekend
all...

Jim in Colo Springs

"I went and got me ears tested and it was rather encouraging, despite the
fact that he told me I've terrible, terrible ears!"  PT