The Boy Who Heard Music

Kevin,
Here is the reference to the new piece Pete has been working on:
from "Manhattan in the rain" in Pete's diary:

"When I was waiting in Florida for this leg of the tour to begin I tidied up
a treatment I've been working on called The Boy Who Heard Music. This grew
directly out of a workshop (and subsequent treatment) for music theatre of
Psychoderelict directed by Ethan Silverman, with creative input from the
actor Peter Gallagher. At some point in the process I realised that this is
a piece I cannot let go. Not yet."....

"The Boy Who Head Music gathers together strands of Lifehouse,
Psychoderelict, and some incidents of revelation from my childhood. It is
therefore a creative autobiography in some ways - like A Portrait of the
Artist as a Young Man, or Of Human Bondage. It eventually comes to rest in
the detritus packed wasteland of my life in rock. Its roots are in the
immediate post-war years when it was possible and permissable to have
hopeful dreams and not merely the cold and intelligent vengeanace required
of the budding pop artist today."

Jeff