Re: screen names

Oh believe me, my parents are VERY supportive of the whole music thing.
They go out to the clubs alot. Sometimes we go out to The Hole In The
Wall on thrusdays to catch the Nortons, and they usually let me sit in
if their drummer doesn't have an ego that night. I intimidate him,
they'd rather have me in there (then again, I'm good friends with the
bass player Speedy Sparks even though he's 54) on drums:)

The deal over at Scholz's is during the summer, its through Natural Ear
Music Camp, i go there every year and then we do a set over at Scholz.
Usually afterwards I go to Hole In The Wall and play again. That place
is pretty much the home base of my career, whenever I go in there the
wait staff is like, "Are you playing tonight?" and stuff. I suppose they
think its "cute", but it isn't "cute", its fucking rock and roll just
like the rest of it.

My parents have tried a bunch to get me in to Contenental after the 21 &
up thing, but they won't let me in! I miss the good ol days of leaning
up against the wall in the back room while Mose Allison played (he did a
couple of nights at Contenental about a year ago) and playing pinball. I
think I put those guys kids through college I played so much pinball
there! I hate how Austin is turning 21 & up, I mean, they wouldn't let
me in to Los Lobos last month because of my age! They hate me over at
Stubbs, during SXSW (family is a very active part in it, we do their
banners) with Hank Williams 3, they put these huge X marks on my hands
because I was 12 at the time (hey, i was 13 the next day!) so they just
suck, and their bbq isn't any good either! Sams is the best.

I'll shaddap now, I'm just bored: P

~~Alex~