classical renditions!

Haha!  Looking forward to hearing more of this.  I'd love to hear a few
major orchestras pick up Pete/Who material--and record it, too!

keets

>Cathy Petty from Maryville, TN: Did you find composing the "classical"
>portions on disc 4 to be any more or less challenging or interesting than
>the rest?
                 PT: I found the composing easy. What was interesting was
the recording process, meeting classical musicians and finding them to be
completely into what I do in pop, rock and orchestral writing. The sextet at
the heart of the London Chamber Orchestra may well include my Hinterland Rag
in their chamber repertoire. I'm kind of smug.