Re: Pete's B&N Chat

In article <54.44ec482.265d7ee8@aol.com>,
    NakedEye10@aol.com  writes:

> colin price from oxford, uk.: Pete, In light of many of the subjects in
> Lifehouse seeming quite day to day in these times ie internet etc, are you
> tempted to sit down and write a new peice which, again looks at the future.
> It would be very interesting to find out in years to come if you predicted
> right (again)! Many thanks for years of great music.
> PT: No more predictions. Except of course for my latest and last, that very
> soon all machines will be made out of synthesized flesh rather than metal or
> plastic.

In case you don't get what Pete's talking about here, I read it as:
nanotech.  Try <http://www.foresight.org> for more information on
nanotechnology (no, its not just the extension of integrated circuit
microtechnology) and in particular the online version of "Unbounding
the Future" at <http://www.foresight.org/UTF/Unbound_LBW/index.html>.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,