Fwd: Commercials.....it could be worse.

well i like Kiss..they are very devoted to their fans like the who
are....this commerical first aired during the super bowl
patricia

-- BEGIN included message

    For those who have had issue with the recent flurry of Who
commercials, take heart, it could be much worse.
    Last night I saw for the first time a new Pepsi commercial featuring
Kiss (hurts just to write the name) and that annoying little kid with the
dimples all dressed up in "Kiss makeup".  A real bomb/embarrassing
commercial if I've ever seen one.  Then again, it kind of fits this band.
    Kevin in VT.

-- END included message