Guess this?

>Peace&anarchy,  jeffree
>
>p.s.: Guess this one: "You think it's funny, I can tell, but you don't
>understand too well..." --Pete singing on a Who song..........

"...I get so lonely and turned around, but I can't let it bring me down!"
(God I love this song.)  "I get four papers in the box each day; four girls
ringing that I want to date.  I look in the mirror and I see my face, but I
don't know which one is me."

Uh, let me guess... "Wasp Man", right?

Top Five to Play this Tour?

1.  A Quick One
2.  Naked Eye
3.  Sister Disco
4.  Dreaming from the Waist
5.  Song is Over

Krustaphenia - that's awesome.  Be well all...

Jim in Chicago

"...I just kicked him in the balls and sent him off..."  PT

is unauthorized.