First and foremost

First CD(s): WN & Quad by The Who, Voices In The Sky by The Moody Blues (so
my wife wouldn't say I got the CD player just for myself as the Moodies are
one of her favorites). I didn't even consider buying a CD player until two
things happened: CD players came down to $200 (shows you how long ago this
was, 1985 I think) and Quad was released on CD.

Favorite store: Generations Used CDs...mine, of course.

Current favorite CD(s): I just got a fantastic Fleetwood Mac boxed set, and
before the gagging sets in I mean Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac with nary a
scarf from Stevie Nicks to be seen. This was a BLUES band, and a damned
good one too! The set is called The Blue Horizon Sessions and is 6 discs,
at an amazingly low price ($35) at the Best Buy in Charleston SC. It's not
the complete Green/Mac category but it's a lot of music for $35. Highly
recommended to anyone who likes British Blues.

       Cheers                  ML