Anybody wanna buy Kenney's house?

Kenney Jones is looking for smaller digs.  This from today's The Sunday
Times:

The rock star drummer who made his name with Rod Stewart is selling the home
that helped him indulge his unlikely passion for polo, says Fred Redwood

All Mod cons

1960s he was the drummer with the Small Faces; in the 1970s he was with the
Faces and Rod Stewart; the 1980s found him replacing the late Keith Moon in
the Who and in the 1990s it was polo. This final love affair with the
equestrian sport has been just as strong an obsession as any of his musical
phases and it is reflected in his home, Widewoods, in Ewhurst, Surrey, which
is now for sale.
"Forget the snob image," Jones assures me in his uncompromising cockney
twang. "It's a great game. You have the tactical skills of football, the
physicality of rugby and the swing of golf, all played out with the
excitement of riding a horse at speed. I became involved with polo when I
moved here 13 years ago. I have given over much of the grounds to polo,
which now makes up six paddocks and a stable block.
"Then, one day, I noticed that the field next to my land was flat, which is
rare in the Surrey hills. I thought it would make an ideal polo park, so I
bought it and set up Hurtwood Park polo club. That meant I owned a further
200 acres. You could say that this is a hobby which has got ridiculously out
of hand."
The approach to Widewoods is impressive. A long tarmac drive winds through
woodland which in springtime is heavily planted with daffodils and
bluebells.
Widewoods appears suddenly from among the trees, set in a clearing. There is
a wide parking area in front of an office and then a lawned formal garden
leads to the front door. Widewoods has been extended by Jones to more than
double its former size. "My family was growing and I needed more space." The
eldest of Jones's six children is 28, the youngest, the fourth by his second
wife, Jane, is two. "But I was determined that the extension would not jar
with the architecture of the house. So I designed it as a mirror image of
what was already there. Then I hunted the area for weathered bricks and old
timbers, so that hopefully now you can't see the join."
You enter the house to a small hall and to the left are the rooms of the
16th-century house. A light, double-aspect study has views over the front
lawns to the paddocks. Then comes a cosy "family room", dominated by a big
inglenook fireplace. Jones has installed french doors which lead to a
terrace and the rear gardens.