RE: Let's not be *too* critical

You know me Dave, I'm right there with ya!!
BUT, I have to say after listening to and watching a bunch of recent Who,
Zak is a damn good fill.
I feel though that Pete has him on a short leash.  While watching the two
interact, I get the sense that Zak wants to push things to that "one note".
He looks over at Pete, the two get eye contact, his (Zak's) face gets all
contorted like "YES, LET'S FUCKING GO!!"
but then Pete takes control and eases it down.
I'm very optimistic that given the philosophy of "seeing what pans out on
stage during the live acts" , the two will be doing some serious feeding off
of each other and hopefully taking the band to new highs.
I'm psyched for the frenzy!

Kevin in VT.