RE: Blues to the Bush and StoryTellers and Stuff

> could also
> do without the song separation.  And who mixed Entwistle?  He
> needed to be
> turned up.
>
> -Joe

Entwistle ALWAYS needs to be turned up, IMHO.

Personally, I don't mind the song separation.  If this CD was one complete
concert then, yeah, it shouldn't have pauses between tracks.  But the tracks
are from more than one concert, and so the CD shouldn't try and pretend that
it all happened in one night.  That's the golden rule for me: if a live CD
is one gig, then include all the cheers and banter between tracks; if its a
collection of live tracks from various nights, then cut out the crowd noise
and just stick to the music.

-MB