No Subject

Well excuse me if I think that Roger Daltrey has one of the greatest voices in the history of music! His voice had energy and it fitted perfectly with Pete's music.
ilya

Sure sounds that way--they are right, though.  At the time, Roger wasn't considered to be much of a vocalist.  He always looked sort of shy and awkward and that huge stage persona didn't really develop until TOMMY in '68 or '69.

keets