Farewell Brother - Fellow Who fan

If you all will permit me, I'd like to pay tribute to my brother Michael who
passed away early this morning in London. He's the one
largely responsible for introducing me to Music in general and in
particular The Who. Although my family lived in the east end of London, Mike
worked out west, Who territory, that's when He became a
fan and saw them several times in the early days including at least
once at The Red Lion Pub in Leytonstone, the town where we lived at
the time. (about 5 mins walk from our house). He never saw them again
as soon after 1966 began he enlisted in the Royal Navy for a long
career and then went on to work on oil rigs worldwide. He was always
sending me Who clippings and stuff and His interest in the band never
went away although He disliked computers for some reason hence never
joined this or any Who list.Farewell to the 'Captain' as we all called
Him.
Thankyou.
Regards,
Derick.