re-What does a Who fan look like?

Someone recently posted this question which I find quite interesting!
Perhaps it was Mark Leaman or Mr.Schrade ? Well I remember a time
when a lot dressed as Mods with Parkas and all that, and also some
with very long hair hippie style. Nowadays I guess there must be Who
fans of every possible description with regards to what they wear and
what their hairstyles are! Mostly because I live in south florida, I'm
often only in a pair of shorts out by the pool !
BTW Mark, I like your choice of Black. It suits you.!
Regards,
Derick.