re- Quadrophenia footage rumours

I have also heard  about this legend a few times. If it does in fact
exist then I agree that it surely must be priceless. I have noted
Brian's comments and He's probably right. However,it would be really
tremendously exciting if someone were to come forward with such a
reel or two of film ! What is without any doubt though is that an
extensive still photo shoot must have taken place to create the
booklet which came with the album and somewhere in there there has to
be a few gems with the band with Keith. I'm sure we've never seen
many of these. Also duing the recording of Quadrophenia, at least a
couple of the British Music papers,MM,NME etc.... did visit the Who's
new studios at the time still under construction and again I remember
seeing a couple of photos with the accompanying story. Keith was in
at least one of these. So there must be more!
Ah! The legend lives on !!
Regards,
Derick.