welcome me

This would be my first entry in the loop.  My name is Benjamin and I would like to say first and foremost thank you to all I have read about in the last month.  Special thanks to  Brian in Atlanta (whom I've seen on The Who.net many times).  Your insight is always precious to me.  I am a diehard Who fan for many years.(By the way, when ARE you going to finish the liner notes?)

Thank you Denis for the glimpse at Rog while in Australia.  I'm not sure what I would have done if I had met him (aside from hug him and kiss him) but I'm sure you handled yourself in a much more dignified manner than I would have!!!!  I think I have now figured out how to enter my own entries in this group and I am seriously looking forward to communicating with all of you.  I am from Toronto, Ontario (the home of the last concert of the farewell tour '82!) and I have seen them 3 times plus Roger on his solo tour (when he said, "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome one of my oldest friends, Mr. John Entwistle,"; I nearly passed out!!!!!)  Enough.  If this makes it out there, great!!! If not, oh well, I had fun hoping all of you would read this.  I LOVE THE WHO!!!!!    Quite possibly, I may be the biggest fan in the world!!  Dispute me if you must!!!!    Love to hear from anyone!!!!

Long Live Rock  and of course  THE WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benj