Re- New books , Another Tricky day

Alan,
     Thanks for the info. Though I was just a wee bit too young to be
a Mod, by two older brothers were and all their mates too. Although
I did dress like one ! Exciting times indeed! As correctly depicted
in the Quadrophenia film and in Irish Jack's writings mod life included
parties on the weeekends including our house in the east end
of london. I've never been to so many parties in my life! (no wonder
where I got to like booze from!!) I was usually the one to help people
put their coats away and show the girls where the bathroom was and
sometimes played the records.One of my best memories is seeing about nine or
ten mods all ride up together and park their scooters outside
the house! Incredible !
Another Tricky day is one of my favourite songs , I just feel it
did not do Roger's voice any justice. In fact the whole song could
have been recorded better. I thought it just sounds poor-audio quality
wise.
Regards,
Derick.