More on Roger- Flat

There are some really classic records where Roger's voice has been
perfectly recorded, and I mean it sounds really, really great. the
one that comes to mind most of all is
Love Reign O'er Me from Quad.And on the opposite end of the scale I
can think of quite a lot of songs which could have been improved had His
voice been recorded properly and given that little extra oomph!
that I mentioned earlier, again the one one that comes to mind is
'Another Tricky Day'. great song but it sounds only average. Other
than that, Rich I agree with you, How the hell can you NOT like this
Band ?
regards,
derick.